It is called NHK Studio Park, of course it is in the middle of parks... There is Yoyogi Park & Stadium nearby. There is Meiji Shrine (National Park, if I am not mistaken). And it has a very spacious parking lots. Basically it is an old building erected in 1960s, but it is self-sufficient, just like a town by itself. NHK Building has its own supermarket, book store (Japanese books only though), a bank (ATMs and tellers). Much better facilities than Mediacorp, I shall say as NHK is also easily accessible (no need to take Tokyo expensive taxi ride).
I feel that I am quite lucky and blessed to have chances visiting Media station with invitation from an insider (from TVRI Jogja in high school time due to my province geographic competition shooting - my team won the first prize and I was the spokeperson haha, then Mediacorp, then this NHK).
You'll find this everywhere, Nanami-chan, one of the mascott for children shows. It reminds me of a drink called Qoo in Singapore (is it a Japanese brand?)
To join the studio tour, you have to pay about 200 yen? It was free in the past, but many homeless people often use this studio to take a nap, so NHK starts to charge people. Anyway, I didn't have to pay coz of Bu Lily hehehe =) There is this learning studio where children tried to be news reader, weather forecast, etc. The result is shown in the TV monitor (bottom right). Bu Lily asked me to try (sudah jauh-jauh ke NHK masa gak mau coba sih?). She told me: tell them you want the script in English or Indonesian. Eigo! Eigo! Fortunately I lost in paper-sccissor-stone -- kalah hopimpah hahaha *bersaing sama anak-anak, memalukan yahh* There is a dubbing studio, unfortunately all the scripts are in Japanese n saya buta huruf Jepang!!! Padahal itu ada yang Shin-chan! SOBZ. Seandainya my lil sis Martha Rinna (atau at least Riana) ada di situ, pasti lucu banget dubbing suara Shin-chan...
Memfoto diri sendiri (kesyuting)
Giliran Bu Lily yang kesyuting
Ini Oshin model baru yang lagi disiarkan di NHK
Berpose di bawah sakura palsu dan baju kimono
NHK has on-site shooting (the old Japanese village, house, samurai-thingy, just like those you find in comics). I was able to watch some shooting from the window above the shooting site (it's like medical interns in Grey's Anatomy observing the surgery from the special room-stage). It was so exciting!

With Mrs Lily, I went around to see what is inside NHK office... Berantakan, ya rada mirip kantor Mediacorp deh... Tapi ini completely open cubicle concept... Japanese culture (as I learnt in my MBA study)...
Ternyata di bagian siaran Bahasa Indonesia, semuanya bisa Bahasa Indonesia (of course!). I remember a funny story told by Pak Harry during lunch at Plaza Singapura yesterday (24 April). In the 1990s, he was working with BBC and there was this media conference. His boss from BBC is an Englishman, and there was this NHK boss (Japanese). The Japanese could not speak an understandable English, and the English could not speak Japanese. Guess what language they used then? Bahasa Indonesia!!! HAHAHA, lucu banget ya, bule sama orang Jepang malah lancar asyik ngobrol dalam Bahasa Indonesia =D
No comments:
Post a Comment