Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess

Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess
The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Count Down

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Friday, April 04, 2008

Day 7: Cosmo World, World Porters, Yokohama

First, from Landmark Tower I headed north. I found Hard Rock Cafe. The salesperson can say Terima kasih! when I told her I am from Indonesia heheheh



Hard Rock Cafe Yokohama @ Queen's Mall basement
This is Cosmo World, theme park with one of the highest Ferris Wheels in the world (Taman Bermain dengan salah satu bianglala terbesar di dunia)... Ada jamnya juga...

Heading to World Porters

Junction near World Porters, mirip Omaha yahh, convention center etc. HEHEHE, Same as Yokohama, Omaha also has one of the biggest convention centers in the world.
Linkway @ World's Porter Mall, so pretty n artistic


Shinchan the Movie WAAAA




Sakura at World Porters
View from World Porters

No comments: