Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess

Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess
The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Count Down

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Yokohama: Motomachi (Day 8)

This is the shopping alley in Yokohama, Motomachi, in between Chinatown area n Cemetery area. Plenty varieties, but it's difficult to get my size (despite I look slim, I am still big in Japanese petite standard. I am oh-so-very Western size with broad shoulder and my height). But you can find cute (Mickey, Minnie stuff) in one of the shops there... And there is a linkway to the Foreign Cemetery (I found it on the way back from the Cemetery).
Ada juga satu kuil dengan sakura yang cantik, tersembunyi di satu gang di balik toko-toko.

Sale @ Motomachi is every February (kata brosur, orang2 seluruh Jepang bakal menyerbu Motomachi)

Mengikuti jejak Sakura, saya menelusup di gang
Ini dia hasil menyusup di gang: kuil bersakura
Cantiknyaaaa
Ini gang tembus kuburan - Motomachi

No comments: