Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess

Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess
The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Count Down

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Yokohama Chinatown (Day 8)


This is probably the largest Chinatown in the world. It is so BIG and has little signs of direction. Unlike Singapore's Chinatown which is surrounded by big roads, this Yokohama's Chinatown is like villages (kampong in Malay, kampung Cina dalam Bahasa Indonesia). And Melbourne's is literally the smallest Chinatown I've ever been with only 1 stretch of road.

I was lost literally in Yokohama's Chinatown! It felt not being in Japan, but in an ancient China but... people talk in Japanese here and there hahaha. Dengan status nyaris buta huruf kotak-kotak, saya tidak bisa membedakan gerbang A dan gerbang B (kayaknya ada 7 gerbang di Chinatown Yokohama hahaha). So I was finding my way out of it, heading for Motomachi.

The food in Chinatown Yokohama is really BIG in size / portion, n since I was alone, I didn't have any apetite. Well, my parents gonna love this food thingy. Japan high quality ingredients plus Chinese food standard seasoning...

No comments: