Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess

Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess
The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Count Down

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Reply from Singapore Literature Prize

Dear Yunisa,

Thanks for your note.

May I know when the reprinting will be completed? It won't be a problem if you send us copies before 30 May 2008.

In any case, send us the 3 copies you have and then you can send me more when it's reprinted.

Regards,

National Book Development Council of Singapore 50 Geylang East Avenue 1 Singapore 389777

----- Original Message -----
From: Yunisa
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:06 PM
Subject: Singapore Literature Prize (SLP) 2008 queries


Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to submit my novel titled Sakura Bersemi di Yokohama published in Bandung, 2006, and this novel has earned interviews in RSI Malay and NHK, Japan recently. Unfortunately I do not have enough copies with me now (my novel is going to be reprinted and what I have with me is only 3 copies of the first edition). Actually I have donated 5 copies to National Library and 2 copies to NUS Library (see below). I was wondering whether you would be kind enough to allow me submit 3 copies instead of 6?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Awaiting your reply,
Yunisa

No comments: