Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess

Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess
The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Count Down

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Sunday, June 04, 2006

RSI Indo on Sat nite live

Sorry for not telling you. Saturday nite live show (3 June 06, 8-10pm SGT) www.rsi.sg/indonesian, I was with Mr Harry Suhartanto in RSI studio again. The invitation just came on Thursday nite, and I completely forgot to inform anyone (but my sister Mayrinna here) due to my other work-play activities. This time around I read out smses from the listeners. And answering some questions on Sakura Bersemi di Yokohama :) Thank you for RSI listeners who have sent the sms(es)... Funny questions dan banyak salam kenal juga :-D. That's right, being a novelist, you have to use your imagination!
What I have to learn in reading smses is the culture of abbreviating the words (membuat singkatan2)... Jadi bacanya gak lancar karena nama orang, nama kota semua disingkat (weleh2). Given the nature of my daily work is dealing with formal human / business research reports, I seldom encounter such abbreviations. *Personally, that's why sometimes I find difficulties to interpret smses from my lil sis Martha Rinna and Dr Dede coz mereka juga suka menyingkat sesuka hati* Menurutku, main tebak singkatan di sms itu kayak ngisi TTS (cross word), you have to guess what the missing letters are :P
PS: I may become a part-time radio broadcaster in RSI siaran Indonesia in the future. Well, if that's the case, I can't afford sore throat :P Last week, I had one and it made me completely mute. That's why Mr Harry wrote in his e-mail (see my previous e-mail on Sakura Bersemi di Yokohama being broadcasted in Reviu www.rsi.sg/malay ) : "suara tersayangmu" (your beloved voice) hahaha

No comments: