Novel Interview @ RSI + Available in Jogja
First, this Monday morning Mr Harry came out with a time slot for me to do the interview with him (lunch interview) and with Ms Illydea (for a real broadcasted interview) on Tuesday afternoon. After a slight delay and bargaining with my boss, coz I will need to attend a compulsory "lunch-&-learn" on IT security briefing in my company (US IT head comes esp for this) -- so I was not allowed by my go-to Manager to skip it. However, Jeffrey (my go-to Manager) asked me to find a solution... And he's happy with it :)
So I called up Pak Harry, and he greeted me by, "Nggak bisa datang ya?" hahahha... kok langsung nebak gitu sih :P
I answered, "Bisa dimundurin nggak, Pak, waktunya? Jadi jam 2-2.30 gitu?"
And it's very kind of him to delay his lunch time, and reschedule the timing...
I'll bring my camera tomorrow to take photos and post them, OK! (biar blog ini jadi meriah).
At night, my sisters @ Jogja texted me that my novel is now available in Gramedia, Jogja -- displayed as "buku baru" (new book). And they saw a young man bought my novel before their eyes! hehehe :)



So I called up Pak Harry, and he greeted me by, "Nggak bisa datang ya?" hahahha... kok langsung nebak gitu sih :P
I answered, "Bisa dimundurin nggak, Pak, waktunya? Jadi jam 2-2.30 gitu?"
And it's very kind of him to delay his lunch time, and reschedule the timing...
I'll bring my camera tomorrow to take photos and post them, OK! (biar blog ini jadi meriah).
At night, my sisters @ Jogja texted me that my novel is now available in Gramedia, Jogja -- displayed as "buku baru" (new book). And they saw a young man bought my novel before their eyes! hehehe :)






No comments:
Post a Comment