Will be updated: sakura in San Francisco and Cupertino
Greeting from Cupertino, CA. Well, I was not aware that when I arrived here, it was the right time to see cherry blossom until I saw the brochure in a hotel magazine... So over the weekend I went to SF and caught the Cherry Blossom festival - literally it was waaayyy tooo late, sakuranya sudah berdaun, dan tidak banyak. Then the following weekend, I went to Golden Bridge Park - there is a Japanese park - not bad, but please do not compare with the real Japan...
And I went to Cupertino memorial park before the Cupertino Cherry Blossom Festival...
I have transfered the pictures to my laptop, but I am too tired now - dunno why perhaps I feel sad leaving Cupertino and will be flying 19 hours plus back to Singapore tomorrow afternoon... and the weather here is pretty cold, so I feel sleepy almost all the time.
See you in the next posting with pictures. I wish I will be back to Cupertino soon! ^_^
And I went to Cupertino memorial park before the Cupertino Cherry Blossom Festival...
I have transfered the pictures to my laptop, but I am too tired now - dunno why perhaps I feel sad leaving Cupertino and will be flying 19 hours plus back to Singapore tomorrow afternoon... and the weather here is pretty cold, so I feel sleepy almost all the time.
See you in the next posting with pictures. I wish I will be back to Cupertino soon! ^_^



No comments:
Post a Comment