Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess

Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess
The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Count Down

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 3: Kyoto: Kimono, Sakura, "Rumah Tosha"

Japan has a lot of temples -- although I am not into temples... It's part of the tour.

Kiyomizu Temple, Kyoto


The memorable part for this Kyoto adventure is I dropped my handycam near the Kiyomizu Temple! Babak belur deh hehehe. I drank the most delicious green tea ever... (and bought that for my dad). And the whole stretch of sakura trees along the way. Unfortunately, most of my pics are blurred due to the movement of the bus (bablur karena diambil dari atas bus yang berjalan).

Sakura dan kabel-kabel berantakan (kalau tumbang, nyetrum gak ya?)

Sakura dari atas bus
Sakura di antara gedung-gedung

Sakura di gang deket kuil Kiyomizu

Berpose di gang sakura itu

Kirei sakura desu ne @ Kiyomizu Temple


Nampang di Kuil Kiyomizu Temple dengan sakura

Close up with sakura

I also found a prototype for Tosha's residence (it has a man-made lake, very huge traditional Japanese house. It actually belonged to some general in the 18th century).


Prototype rumah Tosha (produser, saya mencalonkan sewa tempat ini buat syuting!!!)

Rumah emas (Golden house) surrounded by man-made lake

Yunisa berpose di rumah emas

Tempura bento - my lunch

Patung kimono, kimono show nya direkam di handycam :P

No comments: