Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess

Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess
The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Count Down

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Submitted to Man Asian Literary Prize Competition


Finally... Today I have submitted the translation of Sakura Bersemi di Yokohama (Sakura Blossoms in Yokohama) to the Man Asian Literary Prize Competition. Yes, one of my personal (or is it professional?) targets is to get Sakura published in English, so it can touch wider international readers... Hopefully, I can be a future Tolkien or a future Lewis!
Well, I don't know whether this "light" novel can be considered as a piece of literary work - yeah, if you see it in Indonesian, memang mirip karya sastra (haha, PD amat)... But I just go with Dr Dede's advice to me that I do have some literary talents... At least if I can make into "long list" or even "Top 5" again, surely Indonesia (as my nationality) and Singapore (as my country of residence) will be proud of me *_*

PS: I'm also considering whether I want to take up one "bad" offer from other publisher for my next novels or shall I wait for a better offer... Please pray for me so I can be wise and enlightened in my decision. Thank you.

No comments: