Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess

Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess
The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Count Down

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Friday, November 10, 2006

Vote for me, please


This is a surprise news. I make into Top 5 Finalist for Pantene Shine Award. Vote for me please! If I win this, I'm going to publish my novel Sakura Bersemi di Yokohama in English. At least, please pray for me =)
Thank you.

http://www.panteneshine.sg/award.asp

Yunisa started writing a novel while she was studying in Singapore called "Sakura Bersemi di Yokohama", a life dream for her which came to fruition when it got published and distributed in her home country Indonesia with rave reviews. She graduated with an MBA and now works and lives in Singapore, what she aspires to do with the $10,000 Pantene Shine Award is to translate her novel from Bahasa Indonesia into English to have it published locally. She believes "Sakura Blossoms in Yokohama", a romance story set in Japan during the Meiji period about the protaganist Satsuma searching for the life she wants, will be enjoyed by readers in Singapore and around the world.

No comments: