Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess

Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess
The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Count Down

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Interferer

Today I had lunch with Mr Harry, and he has finished reading my book. Komentarnya rahasia hehehe... But one thing for sure, I know that I enjoy trapping the readers to a certain mindset (purposely mislead them) hahahha :D

In life, we have to be guarded and flexible at the same time. There are many people (interferer), who were not of any significance before, but suddenly they mess up with our life by their interference in our life. That interference can be both positive or negative. Complicated? OK, ganti ke Bahasa Indonesia. Dalam hidup tuh tiba2 sering ada perubahan drastis karena perbuatan seseorang (sebelumnya kita gak kenal, or kenal tapi gak kita anggap penting). Tapi begitu mereka berbuat sesuatu, rusak semua rencana kita atau malah semua yang ruwet jadi lancar.

So, Yunisa's message is: Always expect for the best coz God will always give you the best thing, you never know when that interferer comes to color your life! *God never tells you when*

No comments: